Completely random entry starts now!!
- I've been doing lots and lots of work over at my music video awards site The Buffinator Awards, which has a brand new layout (made by me and faiths_stake). I really wouldn't mind it if you were to check it out, and tell me how great it is.
- I've actually written my resolutions out this year so I could actually get something done. Last year I was really determined, but I had no real set goals, so I didn't get anywhere. This year I have some direction! Yay!
- I have to take a stupid English assessment test on Monday. It looks like I will be going to school on Monday and Wednesdays 1 p.m.-7 p.m., which I think is pretty insane. I don't have to take the third class that I'm going to take, but I'll have to take it eventually, so I'm getting it over with.
- I will be taking English 101, Critical Thinking, and a history class.
- I wish teachers would list how much they will be using their books in their classes; because I really can't count how many times I've bought the book, never cracked it once, and gotten a B or higher. I hate wasting my money like that.
- I just bought a new projector lightbulb for my beautiful, wonderful projector.
- I need to remember to ask my dad to fix my wheelchair microphone so I can use my laptop at school.
- One of my resolutions for the new year is to be more humble. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could do this? It's really hard for me because when I accept compliments, I don't really think of them as compliments, but as facts...
- I've been watching my season one Alias DVDs. Pet peeve: why did they decide to put the series in letterbox format when it was originally filmed in full-screen? That wamps. They should show us the original versions. Smallville did it, too. Hate, hate, hate it.
- Is there a new Alias tomorrow?
- Which do you think would be scarier: an encounter with a ghost, or an encounter with an alien? I think I would have to go with ghost. I'm not sure why.
- I really wish the original trilogy (of Star Wars) was out on DVD.
- Hello, kopernik!
- I was honored to be friended by urbanbushman, who is, so far (and will probably be forever) very interesting, and fun to read. Plus, people named "Justin" innately rock.
- My church now starts at 11 a.m., it's going to be tricky to be on time, but I think that it's possible.
- I recorded Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time. Very funny. Did you get to watch it okay, Laurie? Because I could send it your way faster than can you say "Rufus."
- I don't know if I ever mentioned this before, but I ended up getting 150 out of 150 on my environmental science term paper. I got a 98% on the final, and a 92% in the class. I'm pretty happy about that.
- I really hate the way my personal site looks, but I don't know what to do about it. Changing everything takes so much time! I still don't have everything changed over from the last time I changed everything (which was like six months ago or something) because I had to get rid of my guestbook because some stupid people put some very inappropriate links in there. Blah. It's just so boring.
- I'm also finally switched over to my new computer, which is cool. I have my old external hard drives as my main hard disks. My new computer is much faster in some ways. I still miss my old files on my old computer. I will probably snag them once I get my new hard drive that my dad ordered for me (160GB, Booyah!) installed.
- I've never actually used the word "booyah" before without people laughing at me.
- My room is either frigid or furnace-like. No happy mediums for me.
- In this one tarot card test where you enter your birthday, I got The Chariot, which means that I am victorious, and in control of everything or something. It sounded really cool, and also got me thinking about my plans for world domination. Or I could go for California domination, like Schwarzenegger. Hehe.
- Someday, I want to have a high school named after me. It will be called Kim High. Its colors will be black and pink, and the mascot will either be "The Aliens" or "The White Devils"; I haven't made my mind up yet. I just can't wait to see the football players in their pink uniforms. You have to be a really tough jock to wear that color, yo.
- Speaking of colors, I would just like to say that I'm not the only one who like purple and red together. You know who else likes purple and red? God. Yep, it says so in Exodus 39:1-3 "1 AND of the blue, and purple, and scarlet, they amade cloths of service, to do service in the holy place, and made the holy garments for Aaron; as the LORD commanded Moses.
2 And he made the ephod of gold, blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen.
3 And they did beat the gold into thin plates, and cut it into wires, to work it in the blue, and in the purple, and in the scarlet, and in the fine linen, with cunning work."
I think it's pretty clear to say that God has no problem with the colors purple and scarlet being worn together since he commanded garments made of those colors so Aaron could wear them!
- I'm getting tired, so I'm going to bed now.