The first song is a Chinese pop song by Jay. Below are the top 10 reasons you should download this song:
1. It starts out as a very pretty song with orchestra like things playing.
2. It has some really awesome sounding record scratching sounds.
3. It really does sound very happy.
4. The words are Chinese, which means you can make up your own words that sound like the equivalent English translation. (Example: there is this one part that sounds like, "yeah, I'm going to whip until the day is gone done.")
5. The words are Chinese. If you listen to it enough times in a row you will be able to sing/say an entire pop song in a different language, and impress people with it.
6. Parts of the song sound like they could belong in an old videogame soundtrack.
7. It's not that big of a file (1.9 MB), so even if you end up hating it, you really did not waste that much time downloading it.
8. There is this part of the song that is totally Chinese rapping. If you have never heard it, you need to. If you have heard Chinese rapping before, then you know how much it rocks and therefore must download the song.
9. Kim says it's good. She is pretty much known for her honesty.
10. You really won't get an opportunity like this anytime soon. The CD was imported from China/Taiwan/Hong Kong. And, you can't buy it off of the Internet, either. (I've looked.) Besides, who else is going to say to you, "listen to this really rad Chinese pop song?"
The second song is a Chinese rap song by Jay. Below are the top 10 reasons you should download this song:
1. Chinese rap! Really fast Chinese rap, which, by the way, sounds slower than regular Chinese people talking.
2. It has this really great Chinese feel to it. You feel very oriental listening to it.
3. It will make you feel happy, and motivated.
4. The words are Chinese, which means you can make up your own words that sound like the equivalent English translation. (Example: there is this one part that sounds like, "some guy! Some guy! She's in the kitchen with some guy! Some guy!")
5. Reasons 5, 8, 9, and 10 from the above song reason list.
6. Listening to this song will make you want to get up and do some karate or kung fu. I promise!
7. It's not that big of a file (1.6 MB) so, even if you hate it, you aren't wasting too much time.
8. There is a really great classical piano break which happens for no apparent reason.
9. It's not just straight up rap-crap. There is a really great musicality to it (some nice hard guitars and a healthy drumbeat with some type of Chinese flute thing). Plus, at the end, it has a GONG!!
10. There is also the other really great part where you can totally sing along (hoouh-hoouh-haw-hee). You will love it! Money back guaranteed!*
OK, even if you don't download the songs, I will give you props because you actually read the lists.
Edited to take out my poll. Not working again!